Monday, May 31, 2010

i can live without you.

Dear, Sharania
You said i lied?
What did i lie about?
I just did not tell you th truth.
I did not tell you anything about that.
So how can you assume that i lied to you?
When i did not even tell you anything about that?
Anyway i can move on.
I can live without you.
And i'm sure you've found a new sister, and she keeps you happy too.
So yeah. I've moved on. :)

HAHAHAH
DANIEL LOW RONG SHENG IS MY NEW DADDY!.
It's true.
And ivan is my new mummy.
hahaha
Daniel and i plan to set up a new youtube channel.
He will be playing th guitar and i'll be singing.
he said my vocals were good
Thank you daddy daniel
hahaha
DANIEL YOU ROCK TTM!
HAHAHA
YOU'RE TH BEST GUITARIST EVER!
WHOOOTS!
HAHAHAHAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home