Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Do you believe in miracles? Because i need one right now

Wait. You said that you were sick? i was also sick on that day you know?
On th day of th musicle and on sunday.
I'm not blaming anyone.
You're th one who is assuming that i'm blaming you.
I'm not even blaming God.
At least you could have told me?
You could have replied to my sms?
You wanted revenge FOR?
YOU WANTED REVENGE FOR WHY I WAS IGNORING YOU?
Bull shit much?
If revenge is all you want than take all th revenge you want.
I'm not gonna give a shit anymore.
You could have answered my calls?If i ignored you i would have sit with keith.
I would not have taken your cookie in hunger.
I would not have told you everything i had about that morning?
Or were you afraid to tell me?
Coward?
Please you say you want to back out?
Go on.
Back out.
NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home