Sunday, May 8, 2011

I fucking want you back.

I don't get why this is happening to us? Maybe its me. I miss you terribly. I just feel like ending everything, because maybe its better for both of us. And we should concentrate in our studies first?
I don't know. I'm just so fucking confused. Everytime we are suppose to talk about, we always get distracted with other people, And other subjects. Why? I don't get why. Why do we keep pretending like everything is going right. When everything is going so wrong? If you don't care, than i'm not going to give a shit either. You don't start a conversation? why should i? I tried, and failed. I just wanna hear th words "we'll be alright".
Will you? People say laugh it all. Sleep it through.
I cry it all. It keeps me awake through th night.
When you don't even bother about it. Thanks uh. Appreciate.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home