Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dear Larissa:

Do you remember th time when your dad did not come home?
And you got all scared?
You called me?
You asked me advice? I was happy that you called.
When we were meeting HIM, I woke up early in th morning? Just so i can accompany you?
I could have slept later. But instead?
Oh and what about th time when i ignored all of you? And you sided with me too?
At th sports stadium?
Oh all these days. When i was by your side? You properly did not think much on how far our relationship will go.
Raymond once told me, Don't seek to win a fight and loose a relationship.
I did not think much.
But daniel said that he does not expect us to be friends again. But just clear th misunderstanding.
Oh and what about th happy times when we went to church? We went out? Block catching?
Th guy outside of th lift door? All this good memories?
I don't care if we have both disappoint each other, especially me.
But what i'm most unhappy about is that I've disappoint th cell group by fighting with you and not allowing them to see you,Gloria,Cherlyn.
And especially to yijing,Joyce and Sandy. They very much wanted to see th 3 off you again. But because of my stupidity and idotic-ness they could not.
And i'm sorry N426.
Especially Joyce. Yijing. Raymond. Daniel.
But when you wanted someone i was there, When you was Sad i was there. When you were sad i was there. But now look. When i need you, you just walked away.
Andi really don't expect you to be reading this and going awwwww.
But what i do want is for you to just understand that Im Not Perfect, I'll Annoy You, Say Stupid Stuff, But I'll Always Love You ♥
Oh and. I'm sorry i can't be perfect.
Oh I'll always love you just like Jesus loves me even after all th stupid acts.
It's okay if you still hate me. But I'll still love you forever more. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home