Sunday, June 27, 2010





It's okay to want someone you can't have. It's okay to keep friendships when you don't want them, or want something more. It's okay to cry when you're hurt, and it's okay to stay mad at someone who hurt you. I believe, somehow it's going to be okay. Well things are gonna be much better tmr.I've promise not to be a murderer of peace and hapiness. I've also promise myself to turn of my lappy by 10 and do my homework. Not sure what time i'm gonna turn in today. To my comfortable bed and thick blankets called squishy and not to mention th cold nights. Lappy getting hot now. I've only got half and hour to spare. Wonder what's gonna happen. I realise that i still have english summary and tamil homework to do. I just realise th june holidays taught me so much things far beyond what i expected. Well might be going shopping with daffy either this week or next week. She got her drivers license. So long suckers! While you guys needa take th mrt. I'm gonna go shopping around singapore in a car! ^^ . hahah, I'm gonna be less hyper when i get back to school. Feel so moodless now adays. well 10 more minutes till lappy gotta sleep.
And i'll be doing my homework while drinking slurpy. i'm sick and this sucks, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home