Sunday, June 13, 2010

Don't rack up th past.

Hey hey!
Missed me?Well i'm gonna do th right thing now.

By saying.
Happy 14th Birthday to Larissa.
Many more Years and Surprises on th way.
Actually it's a belated wishing.
I really don't care if you still hate me.
Really.
I don't care if you are now someone i use to know.
I don't care if you are so pissed off that you're gossiping about me.
I don't care if you call me a bitch because it's a compliment.
I don't care if You're happy without me because i'm happy for you,
So, Happy birthday. (:Well. Pastor Phill pringle said today. Smile at th trials. (:
So That's what i'm doing. Smiling at th trials.
And he also said that Trials are to make you stronger not Weaker
Well I'll take this incident as a trial. And out of this i'll grow stronger in faith i know i will.
Today was a great day except for th fact that Keith is in USA and Joyce is in MALAYSIA and Daniel is in HONG KONG! All Left me alone in singapore. ):
I hope they will be back fast. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home