Monday, June 14, 2010

HEY HEY! OHHH HERE GOES!

Well i still don't get why people would RACK up th past.
Everything is so quiet and Okay. And all of a sudden there is this person who 'POPS' out from nowhere and starts racking up th past.

Doctor Phill Pringle said:
Why is th windscreen of th car Bigger than th rear view mirror?
It's because we have to keep looking at th future. Not th past.
We are to see Th happy things of th future and not be affected by what happened in th past.
I should be really fortunate to actually be in a place where they love me for who i am.
And They won't be so unresonable to actually think th way some people do.
Man. I guess not everybody is perfect. so why blame them?
Can't get th full story without actually sitting down with a cup of coffee in star bucks or coffee bean.And talking everything out. Well I've disappointed Daniel in a way.You can't blame me. And I'm happy in a way now. I LOVE CITY HARVEST! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home