Monday, May 16, 2011

SORRY,

To, G, S , CX, L.

Yeah i say i'm fine all th time. even if i'm not.
Yeah i lie. only to hide my pain. All because i know you have better things to care about.
I lied only because i know none of you will understand. Because all of you have loving parents. They don't beat you. They don't scream at you. They bring you out. They don't bring you down.
How would you know th pain, of getting burnt by a iron? Or getting beaten by a knife? All because you told your mum to throw it in th bin and not th sink? Or how many of you got punched in th face because you accidentally stepped on your mum's toe? None i'm guessing.
I read larissa's twitter. Yeah. She told me to stop saying i have a fucked up life.
How many of you went crying to sleep, praying that you won't have to wake up th next morning?
Yeah i've been feeling ignored by all of you. Me and richard both.
Yeah i hear people saying that all of you gossiped and back stabbed me. But i don't care.
Because someone once told me to "listen to your heart, Your mind is poison"
I still remembered, and will always remember.
My heart keeps telling me to love all of you no matter what happens.
Yeah all of you have something in common, Dance. And i don't. All of you are close to each other. Not me. Sometimes i feel lost. Feel left out. But i never ever say anything, Afraid of saying th wrong things and losing all of you. Maybe all of you are getting annoyed by my problems. So i won't say anything from now onwards. Whatever problems i have will be between me and him. Between me and my mum. Will be between us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home