Monday, June 28, 2010

First Day back in school.

Well i guess everything went well. Well Me and jia hui went to get her, Her school shoes. So Yeah.
Than today Ms Farah arrange everyone. I'm sitting beside desmond and Eugene, Infront of "Ahem" Larissa. Well so hard to communicate. I just wish someone else could be sitting there. It"s so damn freaking hard. Well I had chicken rice for dinner. Deserts was chocolate cake.haha. was nice actually. Met kristy just now. She's literally too stupid to insult. ^^. She's a bitch. We were talking about hair,shopping,jasmine,cloths,ed hardy, money, and even _ _ _ _ _ _. haha. we were like so grossed out by her. Th hair and all. zomg!. Gonna buy new school bag next week. maybe. I might be buying ed hardy bag. Well school sucks. so yeah. All i wanted to do was just want to pack for school, take a nap, wake up for dinner and facebook and go back to sleep.But than i decided after facebook. I'm gonna watch sisters keepers. And i'm gonna have a blanket over me and stitch!Kristy was th one who lent me th disc. I guess nahvin got his mood back. He just punked me. irratating.haha currently chatting with kristy and nahvin, This might suck abit. so goodnight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home