Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I want to burn th bad people.

Today i did not go to school. Because i woke up late. Well no regrets. Might be meeting Raymond for lunch tomorrow. Ohya! Keith. I now appoint you as my breakfast eating buddy! :) Can't believe tomorrow is alr thursday! Fast right? hahah. Well i lost my carnival coupon and so i have to pay 25$ if not need to report to police. Might not use th laptop that often anymore. Need to sleep early if not will wake up late like today. I wanna go cotton on and taka! I wanna go get my ed hardy bag pack! (: hahah. This is my plans for th week. Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you will still believe it to be a beautiful place.

1) Thursday 30th- Lunch with raymond. (:

2)Friday 1st July- swensens lunch date with Yijing
- Movie Date eclipse. (Yijing)(Keith)?
- Go visit aunt and her new born baby.

3) Saturday 2nd july- Bring guitar to guitar shop and fix it.

4) Sunday 3rd July-Breakfast with Breakfast buddy at subway. Bacon and egg! :)
-Sunday service with CITY HARVEST! :)
- Lunch with N426!
-Homework date with Homework. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home